All classes must be pre-paid.
- One class/Drop-in – $30/dog
- 4-week Semester – $100/dog
- 6-week Semester – $150/dog
Drop-ins require pre-approval to avoid over-crowding of classes. Fees for Specialty classes and workshops may differ.
Private Lessons & Consultations
Available by appointment
- Consultation/Evaluation (up to 30 min; no training) – $30
- 30 minutes session – $45
- 60 minutes session – $85
- Package – (3) 60min sessions – $240 – expires after one year of purchase
- Package – (6) 30min sessions – $240 – expires after one year of purchase
A 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect for all lessons. If you cannot keep your appointment and fail to cancel within 24hrs, you will be responsible for payment.
Full payment must be received within 72 hours of the first scheduled class of the semester (as posted on our website). Otherwise, $10 late fees may apply.
- PayPal – email@example.com
- Checks payable to Achieve Agility – mail to P.O. Box 511, Landrum, SC 29356
WITHDRAWAL * CANCELLATION * CREDITS * MAKE-UPS
Because class space is limited and we cannot replace a student after the class begins, the following policies apply. Payment is required in full to confirm your spot. Payment is due in full no later than 72 hours before the first session. Cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations received three (3) days or more in advance of the first day of a scheduled training/class series/semester will be fully refunded.
Ongoing weekly Agility Group Classes
• Once a student holds a spot in class, s/he is considered enrolled indefinitely and responsible for payment for their spot in class until a written withdrawal/cancellation request is received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the start of the new semester/class series.
• DROP IN – all drop in spots must be prepaid. Cancellation Policy: no credit/refund if a confirmed drop in spot is cancelled with less than 24-hour notice unless the spot can be filled.
• RAINOUTS – should weather affect our ability to finish class according to the schedule, credit will be issued for the remaining class(es) to be used towards the following semester/series.
• MISSED CLASSES – there will be no credits, make-ups or refunds for missed classes regardless of the reason. Students may sell their working spot for a particular date to another [instructor-approved] Achieve Agility student training at equal level. Missed classes are forfeited.
> Students who must miss a class may advertise their spot for a given date on the Achieve Agility SC Student Facebook group and/or email email@example.com for assistance with filling the spot.
Focus Groups/Workshops/Single Session Classes/Non-Agility Group Classes
Students are responsible for payment for their working or auditing spot unless a written withdrawal/cancellation request is received VIA EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to the start of the class. ***Class refers to single session classes, workshops and focus groups as well as semesters [series of 4 or 6 scheduled sessions]. Class withdrawals with at least 24-hour notice but less than 72-hour notice from the first session will be refunded at 50% unless the spot can be filled. For withdrawals/cancellations with less than 24-hour notice, refunds will be offered only if the spot can be filled. There are no refunds once the class/class series/semester has begun and is in session. Missed classes are forfeited.
If we are unable to schedule a make-up session for a class that was cancelled due to weather, a credit or refund will be issued.
Lessons must be prepaid to reserve the timeslot.
A 24hr cancellation policy is in effect for all private lessons: Students are responsible for payment for their scheduled lesson unless a written withdrawal/cancellation request is received VIA EMAIL to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. If you must cancel a lesson with less than 24-hour notice, you may send someone else to fill your spot.